with the financial support of Europe
Who can benefit from the Grant?
Attendees who can benefit from the grant are:
- European healthcare professionals who can show scientific interest in the Congress, or can show benefits to their patients from attending the Congress
- European healthcare professionals who present an abstract (either as a poster, or a discussed poster or an oral communication)
- European healthcare professionals who can share learning to a larger community after the Congress because they teach in colleges or postgraduate units, or are part of a larger network or healthcare professionals anticipating information from the Congress
What does the grant include?
The Grant includes:
- Any registration fee charged generally to attendees of the Congress
- Travel from within Europe to Congress destination (Marseille, France)
- Up to 3 nights’ hotel accommodation in Marseille covering the following period; arrival not earlier than 15 May 2018, departure not later than 18 May 2018.
This support is made directly through Overcome without any value transfer.
All other fees not included in this support won’t be refund:
- Parking and taxi fees
- Catering not included in registration fees
- Activities aside from the congress
- Mileage with a private vehicle
- Accommodation and transportation fees for attendees leaving within 50km of the Congress
No expense paid in advance will be refunded by Overcome. The registration, transportation and accommodation are directly managed by Overcome.
Who select the applications?
The application selection will be made by a selection committee of independent experts. ViiV Healthcare will have no control, influence, or involvement in selection of any attendee.
Their task is to organize a fair and diversified selection of applicants to the independent medical training program, including the following criteria:
- Scientific interest in participating in ISHEID, according to their published or under publication scientific research work.
- Scientific interest in participating in ISHEID, according to the patient benefits
- Up-to-date assessment of current knowledge within the profession practice, know-how transfer or knowledge-sharing framework
- Attendee active participation in ISHEID (oral communication or poster presentation)